Friday, September 29, 2006

iff Contest #1!

"Her voice is beautiful and has a very sedative effect, as well as her guitar style, which reminds me of Jimi Hendrix's slower playing. She played in front of a large audience in Seattle, and I was impressed with how the room quieted down during her set. I don't think anyone there had heard her before. Signing an artist is something that hadn't interested me in the past, but I immediately jumped at this opportunity. She may be the only artist I'll ever sign". - Mark Kozelek

iff has one sealed copy of Corrina Repp's awesome new Caldo Verde release, The Absent and the Distant, to give away to a lucky reader, postage paid. All you have to do is email us and put "iff contest" in the title. We'll take entries until 12pm EST on Friday, October 6, and then randomly pick a winner.

No comments: